ตอบกระทู้ 

คะแนนกระทู้:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Frank Abagnale
Wed, 27 Apr 22, 14:09
Frank Abagnale
If you are ever watched the biographical crime film Catch Me If You Can, which is based on the autobiography of Frank Abagnale net worth, who allegedly, before his 19th birthday, successfully performed cons worth millions of dollars by posing as a Pan American World Airways pilot, a Georgia doctor, and a Louisiana parish prosecutor.
Frank Abagnale targeted individuals and small businesses but gained notoriety in the late 1970s by claiming a diverse range of victimless workplace frauds, many of which are now doubted. In 1980, Abagnale co-wrote his autobiography, Catch Me If You Can, which built a narrative around these claimed victimless frauds. The book later inspired the film of the same name directed by Steven Spielberg in 2002, in which Abagnale was portrayed by actor Leonardo DiCaprio. He has also written four other books. Abagnale runs Abagnale and Associates, a consultancy firm.
Among others, Abagnale claims to have worked as an assistant state attorney general in the U.S. state of Louisiana, a hospital physician in Georgia, and a Pan American World Airways pilot who logged over two million air miles. The veracity of most of Abagnale's claims has been questioned and in many cases outright refuted. In 2002, Abagnale admitted on his website that some facts had been over-dramatized or exaggerated, though he was not specific about what was exaggerated or omitted about his life. In 2020, journalist Alan C. Logan provided documentary evidence that the majority of Abagnale's claims had been at best wildly exaggerated and at worst completely invented.
Catch Me If You Can - the movie, which is based on the autobiography of Frank Abagnale, is directed and produced by Steven Spielberg from a screenplay by Jeff Nathanson and starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hanks, Christopher Walken, Martin Sheen, and Nathalie Baye was released on December 25, 2002, earning slightly above $30 million in 3,225 theaters during its opening weekend, in second place behind The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. The film went on to gross $164.6 million in North America and $187.5 million in foreign countries, with a worldwide total of $352.1 million. The film was a financial success, recouping the $52 million budget seven times over. Catch Me If You Can was the eleventh highest-grossing film of 2002
ค้นหาข้อความทั้งหมดของสมาชิกท่านนี้
อ้างถึงข้อความนี้ในการตอบกระทู้
ตอบกระทู้ 

** ข้อแตกต่างระหว่างการตอบกระทู้โดยใช้กล่อง comment ของ Facebook กับกล่องตอบข้อความของทางเว็บ

ไปยังหัวข้อ:

ผู้ที่กำลังดูกระทู้นี้: 1 ผู้เยี่ยมชม