ตอบกระทู้ 

คะแนนกระทู้:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thonburi Hospital lectures on pregnancy with quality
Fri, 07 Jun 13, 11:38
Toungue Thonburi Hospital lectures on pregnancy with quality
Thonburi Hospital is pleased to invite all new parents join our great activity for new parents to enhancing the development of the baby with "The Lectures on Pregnancy with Quality" by Thonburi hospital. Gaining new knowledges, how to exercise for pregnancy mama, the technique of relaxing, breathing technics, how to take care of the newborn baby and also the development of the fetus and how mother change during pregnancy.
Please come and join this activity and also get gifts for mother and children without any charge on Sunday, June 16, 2013. From 08.30 - 15.00 at the Inthanin Conference Room, thonburi Hospital. For more information, contact Healthcare Information Center: 02-412-0020 to 2005

ไฟล์แนบ รูปภาพ

ค้นหาข้อความทั้งหมดของสมาชิกท่านนี้
อ้างถึงข้อความนี้ในการตอบกระทู้
Thu, 27 May 21, 17:52
RE: Thonburi Hospital lectures on pregnancy with quality
I really enjoy buying flowers. Recently, a friend advised me an excellent site for ordering flowers https://royalflora.net/en-gb/kiev/. Here you can always order fresh flowers as they are delivered by air to the shops themselves, and then at the delivery destination. I want to say that the prices are not the highest and it is always profitable to order flowers on the site and some kind of small present for them. I recommend to everyone
ค้นหาข้อความทั้งหมดของสมาชิกท่านนี้
Wed, 02 Jun 21, 13:42
RE: Thonburi Hospital lectures on pregnancy with quality
This Blog is interesting and I get so many things from it, But I got help from https://www.passionhomehealthcare.com/ during their pregnancy day I wanted to take care of her at home because of pandemic of covid-19.
เยี่ยมชมเว็บไซต์ของสมาชิกท่านนี้ ค้นหาข้อความทั้งหมดของสมาชิกท่านนี้
ตอบกระทู้ 

** ข้อแตกต่างระหว่างการตอบกระทู้โดยใช้กล่อง comment ของ Facebook กับกล่องตอบข้อความของทางเว็บ

กระทู้ที่คล้ายกัน...
กระทู้: ผู้ตั้งกระทู้ ตอบ: ดู: ข้อความล่าสุด
  Hospital Bed hospitalbeds 0 1,190 Mon, 29 Nov 21 22:50
ข้อความล่าสุด: hospitalbeds
  medpark hospital ศูนย์รวมแพทย์เฉพาะทาง ตอบโจทย์ทุกการรักษา Unyana 0 1,207 Tue, 17 Aug 21 21:58
ข้อความล่าสุด: Unyana

ไปยังหัวข้อ:

ผู้ที่กำลังดูกระทู้นี้: 1 ผู้เยี่ยมชม